Thursday 19 July 2012

Progress me a mek!!

I is a very happy likkle gurl

Because why?

Well I have shifted a couple more pounds since my last blog. I am slowly but surely reaching my goals and running away from that hefty BMI of almost 30. So I am please to say that I am now 13st 5lbs...ok it still heavy, however it aint 14st so of course God haffi get bless for di progress yes!!

Nawh f'real!! I am very happy because I feel smaller, people are saying I'm looking smaller, I am starting to see it too and you know my clothes are normally quick to tell me I put on weight but this time my jeans testify to the weight loss.

My lying pair of jeans (thus called because the label say size 12 and I kno it definitely aint no 12) went up without their usual fight...you know what I'm talking about ladies... 



And when I zipped it up the button wasn't begging for mercy saying 'please release me'. Instead it closed with ease AND the waist band had space...it wasn't tight forming those infamous muffin tops



The Jeans fit me good :)

Yes I n I is very happy about the results but I must not stop there. Instead seeing that it is possible for me to lose weight I must continue to reach that goal of that body that is fitter healthier gawjusser and that will make my future hubby eye pop out him head on our wedding night ;)

Yes! Tis my aim in Jesus name!!

No comments:

Post a Comment