Sunday 9 December 2012

Don't ask...just do!

So it's like 3am and I'm up. Been asleep since like 7 or so pm. Sometimes my own thinking wears me out.
But yeh, just a quickie because by the end of this day I will have begun the next phase in regaining my health.

I've thankfully lost weight gone down a dress size but now it's time to work on looking good naked lol

Been eyeing or 'mirin' as they like to call it, pages on Facebook about gym and stuff and I'm now inspired to get back on it.

I need to tone up so the plan is to still do my wii Zumba in the mornings pre work but to then spend like 1hr at the gym doing some resistance work 3 times a week after work (wooooiii me a go dead!)

I'm happy to have done things this way round cos now I know how to eat better, picked up some good fooding principles that are now more or less habit, I've seen results and so I am now motivated to go to the next level.

4 weeks from December 10th I should start to see something so of course I'll record my results via blog.

This is like the longest I've maintained anything 'diet' wise and you know what, it feels good. I started slow and from the attitude of adopting health principles, although I didn't see drastic changes straight away, eventually I did see results, though slower than most, I think for me it's better this way. It's more likely to stay off. I'm more likely to keep at it :)

So here's to chapter two!!

In God I trust!

2 comments:

  1. go on booboo! you got me behind you all the way! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you baby
      Team Bloodsaw styley IJN :)

      Delete