Monday 28 January 2013

It a work!!

Right it's been a very very long time since I have written a post.

The good thing is, things haven't gone down hill since my last post. If anything I am doing alright still!!

So carrying on from my last post, I have joint the gym and believe it or not I have been pretty much consistent since joining.

Now that is a first for me so I will take a moment to be excited about it :

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!

Okay now that's over

I am really enjoying the gym. I am in week 6/7 of my I'm gonna kick fats but regime and I am definitely kicking fats but.

Though my weight hasn't changed much, I am without a shadow of a doubt, much smaller, much more toned and much less ill feeling since I've decided to hit the gym.

From finally following the simple health principles that the Seventh Day Adventist church has been encouraging for donkeys years, coupled with going to the gym 3-4 times a week and doing a combination of cardio and weights, I have managed to trim down my stomach and even begun to see the 'faint line of promise' (my wannabe abs), starting to tone up my arms and legs  AND regain my booty....SERIOUS TINGS cos due to the weight loss, my bottom it went from an ample 'C' curve to a backward 'J' and that just ain't right. But now since squats have become my friend, my booty has literally bounced back :)

It a work: June2012 - January 2013
couldnt even get my whole belly and arm in the photo that's how bad it was before 

So it's all going well. Through much prayer, self motivation, telling myself I do not want to be a fat bride, wanting boo's first glance at my body when married to make his jaw drop, being fitter, healthier and feeling brilliant...I shall In Jesus name continue what I have started and most of all maintain it!!

On this gym ting!!

2 comments: