Tuesday 18 September 2012

I feel skinny, oh so skinny, I feel skinny and thinny...not light lol


Well I don't know what my body is doing but though I am eating pretty well i.e. sticking to the principles of no snacking no late eating etc. my body still seems to want to hold on to the weight. Now this could be one of two things; I could be a:

Putting on weight



or b

Gaining muscle



May be not like that lol....

Because if I'm honest when I look at myself in the mirror, I am starting to see a difference. I cant really tell in my clothes because well I havent really bought anything new to say oh my jeans are loose but my tumtum has definitely shedded some size....

So may be I need to focus on the inch loss and not so much the weight loss because I is a very heavy set girl dont it! I'm not called strong body gyal fi nutten!!

So I'm happy to be making progress.

So hopefully I'll be uber happy in the next couple months when I would be able to blog that I have met my goal :)

SO I guess this means that it is actually working...





A bit of Wii Zumba atleast 4 times a week and I've added a slendertone belt to the work out because me and my bad back cant really do sit ups

And I'm still trying to eat better e.g. adding more fruits to my diet....

mmmm grapes....!!


But kinda slacking on the water front....naughty NaiNai...

Sowwy :(


But anyway I am still going in the right direction towards le wifey body so....



Hallelujah!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment