Sunday 28 July 2013

Wedding count down = get in shape

Well...

I haven't been blogging as regularly probably because I didn't have much to report but now since getting engaged my mission "wifey body" has taken on a whole new level of urgency.

I have been doing alright but cos I haven't been as strict on myself, I've sort of got complacent though I know I am not where I'd like to be or how I would like to be presented to my husband.

This does bother me....I really need to get this into gear and though I have been gymming and I haven't eaten that badly, I know my body has gotten use to my level of exercise and eating thus refusing to shed anything more weight.

So with new found gusto (that will hopefully last longer than a week) - my fridge has been stocked with fruits and veg ready for my clean eating plus gym challenge a.k.a do the darn thing properly woman....ain't no body got time for FAT!!


No comments:

Post a Comment